Monday, August 14, 2006

Back Home

Hello,
I am back in NY from Brasil... I love to be back home, but I miss there so much... what do I do ? Nothing, just give a day at a time. This place is called Ilha Grande, and it is part of Angra dos Reis. It is only 2 hours from Rio. You drive for 1 1/2 hours then you take a boat for another 1 1/2 hours. After that you have reached paradise. Seriously!!! No crime, no robbery, everyone living in harmony with Mother Nature. I will be there again next year for a longer time.
Me...I love the background here. This is where we went snorkeling. The color of the water is to die for!
Another beach in Ilha Grande, Rio de Janeiro.
My sister and I, relaxing in Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro. Another beautiful peaceful village, with many wonderful white sand beaches.
Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Rio de Janeiro. My backyard where I grew up.

1 comment:

barb said...

hello ilona, took a class with you at yukako's in englewood. anyway, would like to know where you are selling your things. please tell me soon, i need christmas presents!! i already checked for you at 59th st shops......... thanks, hope all's well. barbara