Saturday, November 11, 2006

Felted Soaps / Sabonetes feltrados

I have been felting soaps since yesterday... it is so addicting my kitchen smells sooooo good. I tried one and it is so soft on the skin... I ordered them from a Californian Company . I am trying to upload pics to my web site but I am having problems...oh, well here they are... I also felted some flowers ...but I am too tired now ...I will add tomorrow more pics...
***************
Passei ontem o dia e parte de hoje feltrando sabonetes e flores...tenho alguns shows vindo e tenho que me preparar... mas esses sabonetes sao maravilhosos tanto o cheiro como o toque...funciona como um suave exfoliante natural..eu ordeno de uma companhia na California ... estou tentando coloca-los a venda no meu site, mas estou tendo problemas com as fotos... hora de dormir ..bjs a todas e bom final de semana

10 comments:

Una Walker said...

Awesome Iona, I love your label! Great job, I'm glad you are having fun, UNa

Anonymous said...

on my way through the www I could recognize some resemblances while sitting on the other side of the world: I felted nearly 20 soaps during the last two days, too. I like your sweater-idea and label very much!
Furthermore, my daughter becomes 14 in some months - and she is clearly "walking in her own shoes" insisting on her own way :-).
Felting greeting to NY, Petra

Iona Loyola said...

Thank you all for you input , but just a little note here... the sweater idea came from Maurie http://www.livingfelt.com/... isn't cute???

Iona Loyola said...

Thank you all for you input , but just a little note here... the sweater idea came from Maurie http://www.livingfelt.com/... isn't cute???

Petra said...

Yes, it´s lovely. And just suitable for a soap :-) .
Good night (here it´s midnight now)
Petra

Marie Spaulding said...

Hi Iona...

Your soaps look great! I love seeing the label "live" somewhere else besides on my soaps!!!

Fun! Yours are beautiful!

Gail West said...

Hi Iona,

I'm so glad you are enjoying the soaps. We love making them for you. Your color combinations are beautiful as is your creative work. Good luck with the shows. Stay moisturized!

All of us at:
Blue Planet Organics

Maria Cecília Amaral said...

Olá, Amiga.
Devem ser tudo de bom estes sabonetes
Vim desejar uma ótima semana
bjs.
Maria Cecilia

Verito said...

qué lindos los jabones y los broches... todo va bien Iona, te deseo un muy buen fin de año, es buen tiempo de dar gracias por lo vivido...

un abrazo grande para ti...
;)

Maria Cecília Amaral said...

Olá, Amiga.
Parabéns pelos seus lindos trabalhos.
Passe no meu blog ok. Pois tive alguns problemas com os comentários.
Obrigada. Tica