Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!! 7 random facts about me!!!

I'm honored to have been tagged by Shalana, thefunkyfelter, it was a while ago but just today I had the time to sit down and "play" the game.

According to the "game" of tag, here are seven random facts about me:

1. I was born in Brazil , Rio de Janeiro, but I live in NYC for the past 23 years!!! WOW!!!
2. My grandmother (from my mother's side) was a native indian who belonged to an extinct Brazilian Cannibal Tribe !!!
3. I don't drink , smoke or eat red meat. I don't dance Samba or drink Caipirinha!!! ( I think I was born in the wrong place!!!)
4.I panic if I have to speak to a big audience , like 10 people!!!!
5.I am a proud and happy mother of a bright 15 year old girl!!!
6.I have been married for 25 years and love my husband very much!!
7.My dream is to make enough money to pay my rent with my art!!

Below are the rules to the game and also my choices to tag.
The Rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Those tagged . . .
Hooked on Felt
Andrea
Apple Rose farm

1 comment:

Sandra Regina said...

Estou aki de novo.
.
Me alegro muito qdo passo aki.
Acho tudo muito bonito.
Gosto de crochê e estou sempre a procura de alguma novidade.
Abraços

Sandra


( http://sannycroch.blogspot.com . )