Friday, October 10, 2008

My Treasury at Etsy!!!



Hello
I am so happy I finally got my first Treasury , ever at Etsy!!!! I was so excited that I misspelled the title!. I meant to say Felling for Felt... After all I have a great excuse, I was born in Brasil ... but not everybody knows...oh, well!!!

I choose some of the greatest Etsy Sellers, beautiful work, professionals, inspiring ... take a look and shop at Etsy

Please take a look at this to see more link.


I have been so busy, but I am not complaining. Lots of orders from my Website, and Online Stores. Horray!!!

I will take a few days away... but I will be still working!!!

Have a great Weekend everyone

Tchau



"Look up the Sky, the sun is shinning for you"... Thank God!
"Olhe para o ceu, o sol esta brilhando para voce..." Gracas a Deus!


Estarei for de casa alguns dias, mas voltarei na Segunda... filhota tem campeonato em Washington DC.


NOVO DVD DE FELTRAGEM CHEGANDO !!!!!!! AGUARDEM!!!!!!!


Beijocas Mil

3 comments:

Hooked On Felt said...

The Rules:

* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hope you'll have fun with this!
Happy felting!
Suzanne Higgs
hookedonfelt.blogspot.com

Cloé said...

Saudades ! Teus trabalhos estão lindos ! Abraços

Isisart said...

Olá Iona!
Gostaria de saber mais sobre o dvd de feltragem.
vc envia para o Brasil? ou tem representante aq.Fiz no fnal desta semana um curso basico e amei!Tenho interesse do dvd q ensina fazer o chapeu e bolsas.
Aguardo noticias,até!